Vastu For Kids Room
Every parent is concerned about there children’s behavior and exam performance. There may be some negative effects of vastu on children because of improper placement of room and furniture. These vastu dosha can be nullified by following children bedroom vastu.
Have you noticed that sometimes despite putting our whole heart and life in some work, we are not able to succeed in it? Especially, children… who were very good at studies till yesterday, had very sharp brains and suddenly started lagging behind or become moody. When your every work starts deteriorating, then you should pay attention to your sleeping pattern. Sleep is closely related to the energy around you.
The deeper and better you sleep, the more positive and high your energy level will be. However, if you or the children are having any difficulty in getting sleep, then definitely take a look at yourself and their bedroom. All your problems can be fixed as soon as you fix the Vastu tips for bedroom. Know how the children’s room should be.
Children Bedroom Vastu
As Per children bedroom Vastu, West direction is ideal for children room and must be place there. Keep the bed in South-west portion of room and let your child sleep with head towards South or East direction for peace of mind.
Vastu Tips for Children Bedroom
Bedroom Position : West direction of the house is the most appropriate direction for planning kid’s room.
If you want you can also consider the Northeast, Northwest and Southeast directions but ignore choosing Southwest direction for kid’s bedroom.
Position of Bed : Keep the bed somewhere in south-west direction of the room and let your child sleeps with head towards south or east direction for peace of mind.
Studying Position : Facing the north direction while studying helps the most, it increases concentration level and positively contributes towards student’s success.
Mirrors ; Remember to keep the mirrors far from the opposite side of children’s bed as it is totally confined as per the principles of Vastu.
Furnishings ; Try not to put the furniture adjacent to any wall of the room. It can disturbs the flow of positive energy in the room.
Keep all the furniture 3 inches far from the wall. Almirahs and cupboards can be kept in south or west direction.
Lighting : Use up-lighters at the south-east corner for youngster’s room as it is useful for well-being and produces positive aura. Never utilize sharp lights and spot lights as it increases mental strain.
Doors and Windows : Let the entryway of youngsters room be in the east or the north and It should only have one shutter. Windows in the east and north of the room are beneficial.
There is no damage in having a small window in west opposite to east or north bearing window.
The window can be opposite to the position of the door. The entryway of the room should not be opposite to the bed.
Color Scheme : Colors effects mood to a great extent. Green color is ideal for children’s bedroom as it increases brain power and also provides freshness and peace.
Décor : Decorate the northeast corner of your kid’s room with flowing water bodies to allow freshness and calmness.
Book Racks and Storage ; Walls in the west or south directions are the best options to arrange a book rack, book shelf.
Now-a-days there are separate rooms for children and adults. Homes have many bedrooms, which also includes the guest room. In Vastu Shastra, a direction has been fixed for everyone’s room, which must be taken care of. Read, whose bedroom should be in which direction.
- The master bedroom, in which the head of the house sleeps, should be in the south-west corner. It is considered very auspicious for them.
- Children’s room should be in the west direction. This will not hinder their progress in any way.
- The bedroom of unmarried girls and guests should be in the North-West direction. This direction is related to traffic.
Do not make Kids bedroom in this direction
We have come to know that in which direction the bedroom is considered auspicious, now it is also important to know in which direction the bedroom should be avoided.
- The bedroom should not be in the north-east direction because this direction is the place of deities. Due to having a bedroom in this direction, there is a possibility of loss of money and unrest.
- The bedroom should also not be in the south-east direction because this direction is the angle of fire. It is believed to be related to aggressive attitude.
- It is not considered right to have a bedroom in the central part of the house because this part is called Brahma Sthan.
Bedroom Vastu tips for kids
The beauty of the house comes from the children only. If they remain calm or silent, there will be an atmosphere of unrest in the house anyway. Therefore, while designing their bedroom, take special care of these Vastu tips-
- The walls of his room should always be white or light coloured.
- The door of the children’s bedroom should be in the north or east direction. Also, keep in mind that the door should be single, not double.
- Children should always sleep with their head in east direction and feet in west direction. This sharpens their memory.
- Study table-chair should be kept in the south direction in the children’s bedroom. This does not distract their attention.
- No electronic items should be kept in front of the bed in the children’s bedroom. Having electronic items in front of the bed has a negative effect on both their health and mind.
- The lighting of the children’s bedroom should neither be too fast nor too slow.