Dustbin According to Vastu
Vastu for Dustbin Direction
Dustbin place as per Vastu suggests some of the safe zones to place a dustbin in South of South West, East of South East, South of South East and West of North West.
Always opt for softer tones when placing a dustbin in your house. Make sure the lid is always covered and the dustbins are cleaned on a regular basis.
Vastu Tips for Dustbin
- Do not place a dustbin in the North East zone because it will interfere with your mental health and a structured thought process. You will always feel bogged down with tensions and uncertainty.
- Dustbins should not be placed in the East zone of your house. By placing it here, you will probably feel lonely and will not have a desire to go out and meet people. Moreover, it can act as an obstacle to your growth. Similarly placing it in the South East zone will interfere with your wealth accumulation. When placed in the North, the career opportunities will start to diminish.
- Do not place a bin at the entrance; else the flow of energy within your house will be tainted with garbage bringing in a whole lot of negative luck. Also do not place it anywhere close to the puja area.
- Do not place the trash cans in the bedroom either. It’s a complete no-no. Replace them if broken and make sure they are always in a good condition.
- The Dustbin in kitchen can be placed in any corner or place but we must place in well organized way.
- The Dustbin color should not be red or yellow because this color belongs to spiritual matters and have significance of some deities.
- Trash bin must not be highlighted on house when we enter in our house.
- Dustbin garbage must be disposed on every morning.
- Dustbin must not be placed under stairs.