Refrigerator Direction As Per Vastu
Fridge Direction As Per Vastu
As Per Vastu, fridge is one of the biggest appliances in the house so finding a good place for it is not easy. Usually we try to put it in the kitchen if possible, although sometimes it simply takes too much space. Fridge Direction As Per Vastu suggests that avoid placing it in the north-east direction
But it’s not really about the room as much as it is about the exact spot where the fridge it’s placed and the way it’s incorporated into the room’s design.
If the kitchen is long and narrow, it would be best to place the fridge directly in front, so there’s enough room for the user to open the door without incommoding anyone and without letting touch the walls or cabinets.
Fridge should never be kept in the north-east direction. South-east, south, west or north direction of the kitchen is suitable for positioning the refrigerator. South-west should be avoided as this can lead to problems with the fridge.
Place the fridge away from direct sunlight because it can heat it up during the summer. The fridge should also be placed away from the oven and microwave because they too produce heat. So it’s ok to put it in the kitchen as long as you keep these details in mind.
Vastu Tips for Placing Fridge
- The south-west corner is recommended for placing the refrigerator.
- The appliance can also be placed in the west, the north and the north-west direction. It can even be kept in the south-east direction.
- Avoid placing the refrigerator in the north-east or the east direction.
- While placing the fridge, always ensure it is not close to a corner or attached to a wall. Ensure there is a minimum gap of one foot.
- Keeping milk, green-and-red colored vegetables and water in the refrigerator ensures overall growth of the household and attracts wealth.
- Keep the refrigerator clean as a cluttered refrigerator catches negative energies.