Office Entrance as per Vastu
Vastu for Office Main Door
According to commercial Vastu, the entrance door of an office building or flat should face towards North, North-East or North-West direction.
North, North-East or North-West directions are considered to bring good fortune and positivity for business.
Also, they are the most auspicious directions for office spaces and it makes employees feel fresh and very productive.
North direction is known to be the direction of Kuber (the lord of wealth), thus it profits you in financial terms as well. But, make sure you do not put any obstacle near to the entrance door as this may create an obstruction in your business.
Vastu Tips for Main Door
- Use very good quality wood for main entrance.
- Make sure that main door is noise free while opening or closing.
- Always keep entrance door well lit with bright lights.
- A two shuttered main door opening inside and clockwise is auspicious.
- Make the main door a bit higher than ground level and keep number of steps odd.
- Main door must be above ground level and not below in any case.
- Best option is to have two main doors in an office, one for entry and another for exit having two and one shutters respectively.
- Make exit door smaller than entrance one.
- Immediately replace cracked or aged doors to avoid tough time and loss of respect.