Septic Tank Vastu
A septic tank is an underground tank in which feces, urine and waste water discharged from the toilets & bathrooms are collected and treated. Septic tank vastu is explained in this article.
Sometimes the drainage pipe of the kitchen is also connected to the septic tank. Due to all the impurities in the Septic tank, the energies in and around it have negativity. Hence, it is important that the septic tank is built as per septic tank vastu.
What are we going to learn in this article are as follows?
- Right Direction for septic tank
- Important points for septic tank
- Defects caused by incorrect placement of septic tank
- Vastu remedies for septic tank
Let’s start with the right directions to build a Septic Tank are the West and the Northwest directions. Both these directions are considered favorable for a Septic Tank. Now we know, which are the right directions for a septic tank.
Let us now learn important points for septic tank
- A septic tank should never be built close to an underground drinking water tank.
- Septic tank should never be in front of main gate and main door.
- It is better if the septic tank is built outside the house on the plot.
- Septic tanks should never be built close to the compound walls of the plot or close to any wall of the house.
- Septic tank should never be in the Northeast direction of the house or the plot.
- Septic tank should also never be in the Brahmasthan (central area) of the house or the plot. Now we know the important points to be considered for a septic tank.
Let us now learn about defects caused by incorrect placement of septic tank
- North, NE and East directions.
The Northeast direction is also known as the ‘Ishan kon’ i.e. Place of God. The North, NE and East directions are sources of positive energies.
If the septic tank is built in any of these directions, then the positive energies of these directions get severely impacted.
Septic tanks built in the NE direction are considered a major defect and this can lead to health problems, financial problems, obstacles in children’s education and loss of name and reputation.
- The Southeast direction
The Southeast direction constitutes the fire element and is also known as the ‘Agni-Kon’. The energies of the Southeast direction are more favorable for female members of the house. Hence, if a septic tank is built in the SE direction then it can lead to health problems, especially for the women of the house. It may also lead to financial problems and fire-related accidents.
- South and the Southwest directions
The energies of the South and the Southwest directions are more favourable for male members of the family. Southwest also constitutes the ‘Earth Element’ which provides stability to various aspects of life. If a septic tank is built in the South or SW direction then it can lead to instability in the house, relationships, family and business.
- Brahmasthan (central area)
A Septic Tank should never be built in the Brahmasthan (central area) of the house or the plot. Because all the energies of the house / plot are circulated from the brahmasthan.
If a septic tank is built in the brahmasthan then the energy flow of the house / plot is severely impacted by the negativity of the tank which can lead to continuous problems in the house.
Hence, having a septic tank in the brahmasthan is considered as a major vastu defect.
Vastu remedies for septic tank
If the septic tank is built in an incorrect direction, then there are no effective remedies for it.
Shifting the Septic Tank in the right direction (if possible) is the only remedy for the defects caused by the Septic Tank being built in the wrong direction.
Hence, during the construction of the house, itself, it is very important that the Septic Tank gets built in the right direction.
These are the few points one has to remember for a Septic Tank.
For questions, queries, and write in the comment section.