Direction and Place According to Vastu
Vastu for Study Room Direction
Study room is a place where one sits peacefully to concentrate on studies. This room should be located at proper place and direction followed by Vastu principles.
The vibration in this room creates unseen noise making it unpleasing and if the directions of books, table are placed accordingly, this room will always give you peace and knowledge.
The study room should be placed either in the Northeast/East or North side of the house.
Students must face East/North while studying. The study room should be well lit and one should not face a blank wall or a window while studying.
Vastu Tips for Study Room
1. There should be an open space for students as it helps to develop fresh thoughts.
2. The walls of study room should be painted in light and soothing colors
Sunlight is the best light possible for any student.
3. Avoid using dark colors for the study room.
4. Lighting in the Study Room should be bright.
5. Avoid dim lights; it can break concentration and focus.
6. Avoid sitting under a pillar, you will start having study pressure
7. The vibration in this room should be a soothing voice.
8. Do not sit below the beam while reading.
9. If the positioning of the books, table are put in a proper manner
10. The bookshelf should never be located over or above study table.
11. A solid wall behind student signifies support.
12. Study place should have ample amount of light.
13. The student should not face blank wall or window while learning.
Avoid toilets in study place as far as possible.
14. The study room should have images of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Saraswati.
15. Use square or rectangular study table for best results.
16. Keep the study table some inches away from the wall.
17. Keep the study place clutter and noise free.
18. Placing a pyramid in study place balances energies and increases memory power.
19. Space between student and wall in front facilitates open mentality and new ideas. Create positivity around.