Direction and Place According to Vastu
Vastu for Study Room Direction
Study room is a place where one sits peacefully to concentrate on studies. This room should be located at proper place and direction followed by Vastu principles.
The vibration in this room creates unseen noise making it unpleasing and if the directions of books, table are placed accordingly, this room will always give you peace and knowledge.
The study room should be placed either on the Northeast/East or North side of the house.
Students must face East/North while studying. The study room should be well lit and one should not face a blank wall or a window while studying.
While constructing a new house or taking a new flat, most of the people want to know where should be the study room and study table space for their children. By choosing that place according to Vastu, they want to contribute significantly to developing their children.
Many times, due to lack of Vastu-compliant study room, problems like lack of concentration, disinterest in studies arise in children. We know from Vastu expert that where should be the study room and study table for children in the house, so that their studies are fine and their proper development is also there.
Vastu Tips for Study Room
1. There should be an open space for students as it helps to develop fresh thoughts.
2. The walls of study room should be painted in light and soothing colors
Sunlight is the best light possible for any student.
3. Avoid using dark colors for the study room.
4. Lighting in the Study Room should be bright.
5. Avoid dim lights; it can break concentration and focus.
6. Avoid sitting under a pillar, you will start having study pressure
7. The vibration in this room should be a soothing voice.
8. Do not sit below the beam while reading.
9. If the positioning of the books, table are put in a proper manner.
10. The bookshelf should never be located over or above study table.
11. A solid wall behind student signifies support.
12. Study place should have ample amount of light.
13. The student should not face blank wall or window while learning.
Avoid toilets in study place as far as possible.
14. The study room should have images of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Saraswati.
15. Use square or rectangular study table for best results.
16. Keep the study table some inches away from the wall.
17. Keep the study place clutter and noise free.
18. Placing a pyramid in study place balances energies and increases memory power.
19. Space between student and wall in front facilitates open mentality and new ideas. Create positivity around.
20. Take care of special things in studies, keep saffron in all the books, consume almond honey daily. Keep your books in the north-east direction before sleeping at night.
Those preparing for services like administrative service, education, railway etc., should study in the east direction only.
People related to medical, law, technical, computer etc. should keep their study room in the south direction. Those preparing for account, music, singing, bank, business management etc. should choose the north direction for their studies, while those preparing for research, literature, history, philosophy and other serious subjects should choose the west direction for themselves.
Study room should be kept According to Vastu, arranging a study room increases mental concentration and gives success in achieving one’s goal.
Right direction to study
Home is a place where we spend most of our time. Study room in the house, i.e. study room is a suitable place for our studies. In such a situation, the child or any person studying there needs more concentration and focus. In such a situation, if there is a child or student in your house and he does not feel like studying or he is not able to perform well in studies, then the main reason for this may be the presence of negative energy in the study room or study room.
According to Vastu Shastra, both “Vastu for Study Room” and “Vastu for Study Table”, it has been told that being top in studies and performing well depends not only on you but on the energy present around you. If for some reason this energy is negative, it affects both your focus and concentration.
Generally, the best direction of the study room is considered the north direction. But according to “Guruji”, which direction is right for you according to Vastu, it depends on your date of birth.
How does Vastu affect your study room or study room?
Studying requires focused attention, concentration, and a strong mind. Therefore, the study room inside the house should be in such a place where meditation remains a place while the mind is engaged in studies. For this the atmosphere of that room should be calm, full of positive energy, and relaxed.