Syntax According to Vatu
Vastu Tips for Water Tank Placement
As per Vastu position for water tank the overhead tank should be in the west or south west direction. For the overhead tank which is placed in the southwest direction, it should be at least two feet over the uppermost slab. Due to water, the side becomes heavy which acts advantageous.
Water tanks are important in every house and most houses install tanks random in direction wherever it is suitable.
Vastu tells some ideal directions to place water resource for better health, wealth and prosperity in house. Water is an important element in Vastu and if its placement is not accordingly then it creates problems for occupants.
Vastu for Water Resource
Underwater Tank ; Underwater tank should be dug in North-east direction while before digging a sump draw an axis marking from North-east to South-west while both the sides right or left are apt for underwater tank.
North-east is an important place in home which is held scared due to which it should be left vacant as much as possible and that is why underwater tank is recommended here. Avoid any water source/tank towards North-west or South-east.
Overhead Tank ; Overhead tank should be installed in South-west direction only because South is inauspicious corner of house where heavy things can be placed to equate the energies.
Over-head tank in this direction balance energies to bring health, prosperity and all-round peace. Avoid over-head tank in North-east as it leads to unnecessary expenses and losses.
- 10 Best Dining Room Vastu Tips | Dining Table Vastu
- Dustbin Place As Per Vastu
- Fridge Direction As Per Vastu
- Vastu For Water Tank Position (Overhead & Underground)
- 7 Best Plants For Home As Per Vastu
Vastu Tips for Overhead Tank
- The location or placement of the overhead tank is one of the main factors one should look into. Ideally, the overhead tank should be in the west or south west direction.
- Though northeast corner belongs to the element – water, it is not advisable to have a big overhead tank in the area. This is because the side should not be heavy under any condition. However, a small tank can be placed.
- Placing the tank in the west side (not southwest) would be extremely beneficial as the direction belongs to Lord Varuna, lord of rains. In such a case, there is no need of a external slab and the tank can be placed directly on the main slab as well.
- Avoid overhead tanks made out of plastic. If you were to get one, make sure it is blue or black in color, as darker shades absorb sunrays.
- Make sure you have different tanks for different purpose. While drinking and cooking water can be from one tank, water for toilets and bathrooms can come from another one.
- Avoid placing the overhead tank in the north-west direction. If the tank is of a small size, less height and present at a distance of at least two feet from the north-west corner, it can be permissible. However, If the water in the tank does not used properly and finishes earlier than expected.